1st Birthday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER BROWN!
It's hard to believe our baby we brought home at 4lbs. 15oz. is now 18lbs. 10oz. This little guy is officially ONE!!

The past 12 months I have taken the same photos of Parker in his crib and we love looking back at them and just comparing how much he has grown! We sure love this sweet boy of ours!!





 
You may renumber a Tea Party I threw for my daughter HERE.
Well to carry out a theme we had for Parker from before he was even born, I put together a little garden party with the nautical theme from his nursery. I secretly love planning such events down to the smallest details. I had a great time baking everything and arranging the decorations we have collected over the year.  It was such a treat celebrating amongst loved ones on behalf of our little boy!